Told you I was behind. This past week was even crazier! Thankfully the coming week is going to be a bit more low key – but just a bit, mind you. Irregardless we are munching away with another delicious week of Fresh Fork.
- Beets – again, roasted and awaiting consumption, probably Monday night.
- fresh pasta – How cool is this!!!??? We received Butternut Sage linguine. The bag includes 3 servings; one of which has been consumed by Hubs on a night where I was fed at conferences and he was left on his own. Tossed with pesto from the freezer and a few tomatoes, it’s a satisfying meal!
- carrots – To be roasted for dinner…yummy!
- butternut squash – to the pantry it goes…I have enough for soup now
- yellow onion
- a gigantic kohlrabi – probably to be diced and frozen for winter stir fry
- yellow summer squash – This was sauteed with the cherry tomatoes and some garlic, basil, salt, pepper and olive oil
- cherry tomatoes – I wonder how much longer we’ll be receiving these…they’re just oh-so-good
- green peppers – Not my favorite, but always necessary for casseroles and crock pot meals.