So begins a gorgeous week! No rain in our forecast for the next several days (lots of watering instead) and temps above 75*! My favorite 😉
– tomatoes!!! – I’m going to supplement my share with some from the farmer’s market and get a batch of salsa done
– 3 heads of lettuce – Lots of salads need to be consumed…you’d think this would be easy.
– summer squash – we received one of every variety, so maybe I’ll bake?
– red cabbage – Both of my cabbages have been quartered & cored, washed, vacuumed-sealed and frozen. This works great for soups, stews and other recipes during the winter! If only I had a crock, I’d try making sauerkraut!
– eggplant! – Eggplant Parmesan is definitely in our future 🙂
– onions – I’m starting to get a surplus. Either a jar of pickled onions is in order, or I just need to cook more.
Any fun plans with your CSA share this week?