It finally feels like summer! 🙂 Today it’s a high of 80 and plenty of sunshine to soak up. The best part is that I don’t have to work at the bakery this afternoon, so I can just soak it all in!
Here’s this week’s market haul:
– fresh strawberries from Guntzviller’s
– young leeks from Wild Youth Farm
– garlic scapes from Coveyou Farm – I honestly cannot get enough of these things!
– whole wheat pasta from Two Acre Farm
– baby squash, snow peas and red spring onions from Pond Hill Farm
– 1lb ground beef and smoked pork chops from Dick Gregory’s farm in Harbor Springs
Happy Saturday 🙂 Recipes to come soon…