This month went by so quickly! June’s Foodie Penpal experience was a very unique one – I mailed a package over to Giselle at My Healthy Happy Home – she had actually sent me a FPP package a few months ago, so it was neat to turn the tables. If you click on her blog link, you’ll fly over to her review of the goodies I sent her 🙂
I received a package from Tori in Mississippi:
- Sweet & Salty Mixed Nuts (Dark Chocolate & Peanut Butter flavor) – yum!
- Captain Rodney’s Private Reserve Temptation of Jezebel sauce – This looks like it would be perfect for grilling out. I’m hoping to try this in the next week or so. I’m thinking chicken kabobs on the grill.
- LaraBar – My favorite flavor, peanut butter chocolate chip
- Kind Bar – Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate. I have never tried this flavor before…I bet it’s awesome, and I need to make sure to eat this before my husband discovers it in the pantry.
- Sweet Potato PopChips – They’re a little crushed from the shipping, but I love PopChips, so they’ll still be enjoyed.
- Zico Coconut Water – This is one of those beverages out there that I’ve been very curious to try. It’s currently sitting in my fridge, getting nice and cold.
- Cheddar Cheese Straws – made in Mississippi. This will be devoured – I’ve never had them before but I know they’ll be good!
Thank you, Tori, for the great package! I was able to open it right when I got back from vacation this week.